Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Beginning

It rained all summer in this town. I would go to bed at night and pray for sunshine on my days off. I would leave the house without an umbrella while the sun was shining and get caught in an unexpected downpour fifteen minutes into my walk.
This is a photo blog. It is a tribute to an interesting, frustrating, confusing, and ridiculous town that by a twist of fates I've come to reside in.

These are the people and the places that I see on a day to day basis. I take too many of these things for granted. This is my way of keeping track.
I will tell you where some of these things are. Some of them you will have to guess. I will always encourage comments with feedback, questions, guesses, etc.
As the title of this blog suggests, I'm going to try to keep it all in Bklne; but I can't make any promises right now. Please forgive me if I leak a little bit into Allston, Brighton, Cambridge... maybe even Lowell.

Try your best to enjoy the things that you see here. I'm not a photographer; I just own a camera and want to document the things that I don't trust myself to remember on my own.
Let me know when you think I'm getting lazy. I need the encouragement sometimes.
Stay tuned and maybe you'll see yourself.

1 comment:

jeanette said...

yay, i'm excited to see what you post on this here blog